Perfect for weddings of under
60 guests, Your Piano Bar is your
all-in-one music solution for your wedding.
• Four hours of music for your reception: A customized, personalized playlist of your favorite music.
• A Music Personalization meeting to discuss your music preferences and special requests.
• Recordings of your first dance, father/daughter dance, etc., so you know exactly what to expect (and can choreograph/rehearse your dance!)
• Recordings of five songs of your choice, in use in your wedding video.
• A personalized page on our website where you and your guests can request songs in the weeks leading up to your wedding.
• Personalized printed Song Lists and Request Cards for your guests to request songs during the performance. (We’ll bring the pens, too!)
We deliver custom performances to suit the unique musical tastes of each couple. Prior to your big day, we’ll meet with you to assess:
VENUE & SOUND SYSTEM
SONG SELECTION FOR SPECIAL DANCES
SCHEDULING & FLOW OF EVENT
After the consultation, we record and send you custom tracks for specials dances like your: first dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance, so you’ll have it for choreography and rehearsals.
We also record and up to 5 songs of your choice for your videographer to overlay on your wedding video.
In addition to providing the music, we bring branded song lists and request cards with the couple’s name (and your hashtag if you’ve got one!) to build an interactive, customized experience.
Packages from $1500
Here’s what our clients are saying…
Jonathan was a major contributor to the fantastic event we threw for our luxury apartment community. He was extremely professional, dressed for the part and is quite talented on the piano. I hired Jonathan for the background music at our event, however his talents shined through as we received countless compliments from our residents.
Jonathan was very professional and so pleasant to work with. We were in touch leading up to the party to request songs and discuss how we wanted the evening to go. He also invited us to come see him play in Georgetown before the party and we had such a blast meeting him and watching him play!
We were thrilled with our event and Jonathan’s performance! We only spoke briefly before the event, but he really honed in on what I wanted the evening to feel like, and most importantly my kid’s loved it. I won big points for the way the party worked out! (from the Mother of the Groom)
Jonathan was beyond professional at our ceremony. He was prompt, courteous, and responsive. He also happen to perform with the utmost musicality. I would’t hesitate to hire him again